Capital Master Planning
Capital Project Spending Expert - We provide with the expertise that you need to fully understand the potential spending that you are about to undertake.Explore More
Tailored Design & Construction Team - We custom build the team to the project scope and requirements to develop a clear and reliable project definition that is validated through a high-level engineering and design exercise.Explore More
Process Equipment Advisor - Provides input on potential options for equipment that could be utilized in capital projects.Explore More
Tailored Design & Construction Team - We custom build the team to the project scope and requirements to create the proper bridging documents that will present your project properly to the bidding market.Explore More
Industry Expert - We know the industry, the bidding process, and the contract structures for delivering work in the final phase of build. We utilize our experts to help you navigate the process of solicitation and selection for the finding and hiring the right delivery partner.Explore More
Project Ambassador - Represent the owner in an advisory role, typically once a capital project has been launched and is about to enter the detail design or construction phase.Explore More
Project Manager - Represent the owner in a functional support role through practical task management, typically once a capital project has been launched and is about to enter the detail design or construction phase.Explore More
Process Manufacturing Advisor
Subject Matter Expert (SME) - We have the unique ability to subsidize your staff of process or production experts with outside counsel that can advise on the levelExplore More
Welcome to CapEx Planning Group
CapEx Planning group specializes in front-end planning for capital projects, specifically
focused on industrial process facility environments.
We are a cost-effective, up-front design and construction planning partner that functions to create an improved experience and outcomes for the implementation and installation phase of capital projects.
CapEx Planning Group is founded on these core principles:
- Most manufacturing companies are reactionary with capital project decisions
- Most would choose a better way if they had help
- All would benefit in substantive ways including reduced costs, reduced risk, and overall project experiences if they had the knowledge they were missing to plan better
What We Do
1. We prepare and educate our clients for critical business decisions before engaging the equipment/design/construction markets
2. We connect our clients with the right implementation partners in the equipment and/or design-build communities. Processing companies of all sizes are often short-staffed, swamped with internal operational issues, or sometimes inexperienced in understanding and planning capital projects, including estimating the real costs. Our team works with you to identify, select, and administer the implementation companies all while protecting your interest.
TestimonialWhat Our Clients Have to Say
The CapEx team performed exceptionally well. They took the time to fully understand our business operations and needs in order to provide a solution to best fit our strategic needs. Randy’s engagement and support of our project was a critical contributing factor towards our success.